19 September 2013

Princess


We all dream to be princesses and I hope that we all wear our invisible tiaras, because I surely do :D 
I wanted for a while, to find the perfect glitter heels, but you may know that, when you want to find something in a specific moment it is so damn difficult and usually I give up. And when I expected the less, they appear out of nowhere: gorgeous, shinny and in a perfect shape ♥ Also you`ve seen in the previous post that I was wearing the same shoes but in a different color. I want to let you know that they are also on beige and not only.

So this pair is now online, available to all of you at a great price :D Let me know what you think about them?!

Kisses, Manuella ♥

 I was wearing: Blouse: Here, Jeans: Here, Bracelets: Here, Watch: Guess, Shoes: fShoes, Clutch: Carpisa
Tinuta este compusa din: Bluza, Jeans, Plic: Carpisa, Pantofi, Bratari, Ceas: Guess






5 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)