28 May 2014

xoxo stripes


Hi Loves!Today I will make it fast because lately everything seems to be on fast forward. I will show you in this post the outfit I wore a few days ago, before hurting my ankle and even though it still hurts and I`ve said that there will be no high heels for a while, I couldn`t stop myself from wearing them :D
But you all know that a pair of high heels can make magic to our legs, longer, skinnier ♥ and my Il Passo pair, the one that I`m wearing in this post, is also my favorite one. 

I hope you like it and don`t forget to enter the giveaway`s if you didn`t entered yet: HERE and HERE
And also follow me on Instagram and Facebook to stay updated with all the news ♥

Kisses, Manuella ♥

I was wearing: Blouse: Here, Skirt: Made by me ( you can also order it ), Heels: Il Passo,
 Necklace: Borealy, Bag: Dasha








4 comments:

  1. Bunaciune ce esti iti sta superb in fustita asta.

    Te pup.

    http://miu-miu.ro/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. te pup si eu draga mea ♥ iti multumesc ♥

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)