16 July 2015

Good Morning


Good morning loves! Well, it may be a late one but I`m sure that you`re going to enjoy this post. It full of colors and joy; at least in my opinion. I love this season and I want to spend every second of it at the fullest. 
Sometimes, I have to admit that I love to wear classy black items. But when I am and I still want to be full of energy I completely change the vision of my outfits. I think that most of the times, what we wear and how we choose to be, influence a lot our mood and spirit. 

But, maybe you`ll love it or maybe you`ll say that is a crazy combination. Indeed, I`ve tried something different because I just realized that it doesn`t matter how many things we own, there are still some items that we completely neglect.
In my case, I found that I don`t own a pair of red sandals and a royal blue bag. At least I don`t really remember to own them :)) I know that somewhere in my closet, I have a pair of red pumps, maybe from last year and they saw the light just once. But sandals...red sandals, nope. I decided to face the situation and I just ordered one. Do you imagine it? :D

Regarding the bag, I still don`t have in my mind the perfect shape and from where to buy it. But I`m thinking to make a smart investment and to buy one that is both extremely gorgeous and qualitative. So, I`m coming with a proposal and I will ask you to share with me your impressions: Check it HERE ( By clicking "HERE" you`ll be directed to my specific bag ♥). I have to tell you that this is not my final decision and I will search more for one that will make a statement :D

So, I hope you like my newest post and wish you all a wonderful day!
Kisses, Manuella ♥

I was wearing:
Zara T-shirt and Skirt Available at Kurtmann Here
Michael Kors Bag available Here
Mac Jacobs Watch: Here
Fringe Boots: Inia Lavin ( contact@inialavin.com)










4 comments:

  1. Love those fringe heels! :)

    And I like how your hair looks both loose and in a ponytail! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bag and the heels!
    I really like your blog! How about following each other?
    Enter my GIVEAWAY:
    http://www.shoeaholicandmore.com/2015/07/more-giveaway-firmoo-hudabeauty-and.html

    Kiss,
    MYBLOG
    G+
    BLOGLOVIN’
    FACEBOOK
    INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)