6 November 2015

Black & White with a touch of Red


Good evening! A bit strange for my habits, is the fact that today I`m posting at this hour. But I don`t think you mind, even more because you can enjoy a late night inspiration that can help you in the decision making process of the tomorrow`s outfit. right?

Today I`m not in my best mood, but I decided to fight against it and do anything that comes into my mind. This is my was of avoiding the things that I don`t want to directly face in the present, at a specific moment. Is kind of a process in which I prepare myself for everything and that in the same time makes me stronger. 
I know you`re not really used with me as a motivational speaker and I will not change my attitude.

Anyway, moving to my outfit, I can say is one of those that can be perfect for a long and busy day, right? You can find all the details and direct links to each item in the "I was wearing" section.

Wish you all a wonderful night
Kisses, Manuella ♥


I was wearing:
Romwe Wool Hat
Asos Coat
Yoins White T-shit 
Tamaris Shoes
Leather Leggings Here
 Bag: YVY Bags
Tommy Hilfiger Watch














3 comments:

  1. wonderful set :)
    you have a beautiful hat;)

    http://fashionmakeup-czarnulaxyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prosper on which just isn’t very good When you cannot entirely remove the infection a minimum of you are able to take measures to avoid its spreading or perhaps additional progress since Candida ZetaClear are usually seen to distributed faster with beneficial ailments in the encircling areas In the home with particular beverages quickly observed can be used to.

    http://www.healthybeats.net/zetaclear.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)