2 November 2015

Camel and Khaki


Late night posts are the ones that I`m doing with the biggest pleasure. Is that time of the day when you take your laptop and write in bed all your ideas and everything you have in mind. The most peaceful time of the day! 

Today I want to share with you a new outfit in camel and khaki tones. I refused for a while to take pictures in the park but lately I have to say that I love the autumn colors and it is extremely peaceful. Since it`s getting colder, there are no more kind in the park and is more quiet. 

I won`t talk too much because I`m not really in the mood but I hope that my outfit will inspire your future decisions. Wish you all good night!
Kisses, Manuella ♥


I was wearing:
Romwe Coat Here
H&M White Shirt
Zara Jeans
Red Bag Similar Here
Nude Stiletto Similar Here
Sunglasses Here









1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)