9 November 2015

Little Red Riding Hood


 Good morning loves!! Today I want to share my weekend outfit with you. It was something that I wore yesterday for a walk in the park and I couldn`t resist to take some pictures because I was in love with this long, red coat ♥ The other items are just some basics, comfortable ones and the loved and most weared YVY Bag.

I think that red is kind of a thing when you want to make a statement but without trying too much. The funny thing is that I was not the only one wearing red yesterday in the park because two old ladies decided to pick this color too. And I felt great. Not because we were the attractive point in the park and we had the chance to catch the attention, but because it is great to see old persons that wear colors and have a positive vibe ♥

So I hope you enjoy my outfit suggestion and maybe it will be your inspiration for the next outfits.
Wish you all a wonderful day
Kisses, Manuella ♥


 I was wearing:
Romwe Red Coat
Zara T-Shirt
Boyfriend Jeans
Tamaris Shoes
Bag from YVY Bags
Fedora Hat
Guess Watch



















1 comment:

  1. Optimal body will never be come to Numerous prepared rec center goers achieve a point in their preparation cycle where they can't lift any Pro Muscle Fit more weight Attempt as you may you can't get any further without gambling harm and stagnation obviously there are alternatives accessible to you Firstly you could have a go at supplementing your eating regimen.

    http://www.healthybeats.net/pro-muscle-fit.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)