20 November 2015

November feelings


 Good morning loves! It seems that the good weather will continue to stay with us and I couldn`t be happier. I don`t even remember the last time when it was late November and I was wearing only a shirt with a faux fur vest. But this is great and I cannot complain ♥

So, you can see my latest pick for a casual day when I decided to take my new pair of Inia Lavin shoes for a walk. You can also order yours on the preferred color, doesn`t matter if it`s uni or a color combo because you know that I love to make customized shoes for each of you. If you have any questions you can write me on Facebook or at manuela.lupascu91@gmail.com and I will give you all the info you need.

Right now I have to go and I hope that my outfit can inspire you for your next choices. Wish you all a wonderful weekend and see you again soon. ♥

Kisses, Manuella ♥


 I was wearing:
Shein Vest
Denim Blouse Similar Here
Shein LeatherPants
Daniel Wellington Watch ( Use the code: manuelalupascu for 15% off)
Inia Lavin Leather boots (Orders at: manuela.lupascu91@gmail.com)
Bag: YVY Bags















2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)