4 November 2015

White, Pink and Leather


Hi loves! today is time for a new outfit post. It`s more bright and it can bring you a small smile on your face or at least this was my reaction. Usually during the cold season the only thing we can see are dark colors and sad faces because we are afraid of how we can keep our clothes clean. This is also the case of white jeans and each time I`m wearing them is almost impossible not to get something on them, at least a spot.

Anyway, today I`m also sharing with you my new pair of Inia Lavin shoes and the way I decided to style them. I have plenty ideas on my mind but this was the first one. If you think that pink is a bit difficult to wear, don`t forget that you can pick your own color and leather type to fit your style ♥ For more details you can send me an email at manuela.lupascu91@gmail.com and I will make a promise that also the website will be done extremely soon so that you can see more there! Until then, you can see part of my work on my Facebook Profile and Here

This is it for now and I wish you all a good day
Kisses, Manuella ♥


 I was wearing:
Shein Pink Jacket Here
Zara Shirt
Zara White Jeans
Inia Lavin Pink Booties
Gray Leather Bag Here
Marc Jacobs Watch
Gray Hat Similar Here














3 comments:

  1. wow you look at this set beautifully;)

    http://fashionmakeup-czarnulaxyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Address it Remember every ones allergic reactions may differ however coconut acrylic works usually Coconut acrylic is anti bacterial as well as anti fungal This acrylic is usually an Acnezine incredibly excellent lotion as well as gentle for the skin color It assists to help struggle bacteria as well as lessens inflammation Their tea shrub acrylic at the same time is really a incredibly highly effective all.

    http://www.healthybeats.net/acnezine.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Comes in on port 10000 send it to go to their Farrell camp if something comes an important thousand and one send it to visual already 70-246 Practice Questions here and that’s Howard works at Howard for Fort Worth now let me go and show you going back tom for.




    http://exampracticequestions.com/70-246/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)