16 November 2015

X-Mas Gifts from Daniel Wellington


 Yes, you heard it well: X-mas gifts. I was thinking of you and in collaboration with Daniel Wellington we had prepared for you a gift code that you can use on your orders at www.danielwellington.com 

All you have to do is to enter the following code: manuelalupascu and you`ll get 15% discount. I decided to have 2 watches for example: One for me and one for my love. It will be the St. Nicholas gift, because it will be sooner and because he will find about it after seeing this post ahhahah. But I think that he will be happy to know and we all enjoy a gift regardless the perfect timing ♥

So, I`m inviting you to visit their website and find the perfect watch because for sure it will be a great gift.
Kisses, Manuella ♥






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)