30 June 2016

Pre Birthday Outfit Post ♥


I was so enthusiastic to share with you this pictures that I could not wait until tomorrow. The sad thing about this pictures is the fact that a lose a big part of them and I just can`t recover them in any way :( And some of them were so great, because the sun was extremely strong and we have waited a while for a cloud to appear and once it was in the right spot everything was just perfect.
But you`ll not be able to see them and I just had the chance to see them on the camera while we were shooting. Well sad story but I managed to find some nice one to and share this ones!

I wanted to make this post a bit festive, due to this gorgeous dress and to the fact that soon ( on Monday) I will turn 25. I can`t even realize how fast time past by but I`m grateful for everything and stay tuned because I`m preparing a nice post for you ♥

Until then, the weekend is near and I have to prepare a party :D
Kisses, M ♥

 I was wearing:
Shein Red Dress: Here
Pink Basis Nude Sandals: Here









3 comments:

  1. That red dress is really nice and you are a dream in this shooting!!!! Kisses from Italy,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Bloglovin of Eniwhere Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking absolutely gorgeous in that dress! And perfect stiletto heeled sandals! The ultimate summer outfit! :)

    Enjoy your birthday! :D

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good trial for pre_Birthday. I love your fashion. clipping path service

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)